TRENDS & INSIGHTS
As part of our commitment to “Create Future Value” for our stakeholders and to achieve business and sustainability excellence, we engage with thought leaders in CSR and sustainability.
This section features insights on various sustainability topics contributed by these experts.
- CDL Only Singapore Company to Win Multiple Accolades at 5th Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards
- Earth to CEO: Your Company Is Already at Risk From Climate Change by McKinsey & Company
- 3 Ways Businesses Can Lead the Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy by Kevin Moss
- The Elkington Report: On the trail of the Green Swan By John Elkington
- We’re Going in the Right Direction, But We Have to Dramatically Pick Up the Pace by Paul Simpson
- Leaders Must Lead : There’s No More Time To Waste by Antonio Guterres
- A Crisis of Convenience : Why Beating Plastic Pollution Must Be A Global Priority by Erik Solheim
- Women In The Changing World of Work : Planet 50:50 by 2030 by Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka
- Private Sector Called Upon to Disrupt “Business-As-Usual” at COP 23 by Lise Kingo
- Business Can Earn A License to Lead by Georg Kell on Ethical Boardroom
- For More Resilient Cities, Stop Trying To Conquer Nature by David Suzuki
- Measuring What Matters: The Power of KPIs to Advance Sustainability by Tim Mohin
- Sustainability – A Hot Item on Board Agendas by Esther An